If I want to dis-enroll my dependents, what do I need to do?

Log in to your Benefits Manager or complete the Dependent Enrollment Form, which is mailed to you during open enrollment, to submit changes to your dependent enrollment. However, changes can only be made during your open enrollment period or due to a life event.