Enhanced tools and resources for a 2023
A better benefits experience
Starting January 1, 2023, you’ll have access to digital tools and additional resources. These include Anthem’s Sydney Health app for your smartphone, a one-stop portal for your healthcare information and a digital ID card that you can download to your wallet, as well as expanded customer service with features like Live Chat.
These improvements are in line with the Plan’s ongoing initiatives to strengthen the participant experience. For example, along with introducing Rx Savings Solutions and Transcarent Surgery Care, tools that can help you save money on prescription drugs and certain surgeries, the Plan also enhanced Benefits Manager as part of our commitment to expanding your benefit offerings and digital tools.
Starting January 1, 2023, say "hi" to Sydney
Anthem’s new app is simple, smart — and all about you
Easy access to your health benefits information now, all in one place
- Download and use your digital ID card. (Temporarily available only on anthem.com/ca. Update coming soon!)
- Find providers in your area, and compare service costs.
- Review status of claims
- Plan and schedule care, including LiveHealth Online telehealth appointments.
- Receive wellness reminders and personalized care recommendations.
- Live Chat.
Access your digital ID card on Sydney Health
- Select the ID card button in the upper right corner.
- View your ID card(s).
- Download your ID card(s).
- When you download your ID card to Sydney Health, you can securely access it 24/7, online or offline. For issues or questions, call (833) 414-5790.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I still receive an ID card in the mail?
About a week after you pay your January premium (and after November 7, 2022), you will receive a new ID card in the mail from Anthem. It will have all the information to access your Anthem, CVS prescription drug, Beacon Health Options, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan benefits.
What if I don’t receive my ID card in the mail?
I have covered family members. Will I receive ID cards for each of them?
Yes, each covered family member will receive an ID card. If you have more than three covered dependents, you’ll receive two envelopes in the mail.