From time to time, changes are made to participant benefits. It is important to stay up-to-date with these changes as they are announced. Please note that these updates amend the Summary Plan Description (SPD).
- Notice of Benefit Changes (September 2019)
- Notice of Benefit Changes (October 2018)
- Notice of Benefit Changes (September 2018)
- Notice of Benefit Changes (April 2018)
- Notice of Benefit Changes (August 2017)
- Express Scripts’ Smart90 Walgreens Network (March 2017)
Summary of Benefits and Coverage
The Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) outlines what this plan covers and what it costs.
The SAG-AFTRA Health Plan complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. See our non-discrimination notice for more information.
Medicare Notice of Creditable Coverage
The Notice of Creditable Coverage contains important information about prescription drug benefits with the SAG-AFTRA Health Plan and your options under Medicare’s prescription drug coverage.
Notice Sent to MA Residents Regarding Creditable Coverage for 2019 Benefit Year
This notice was sent to participants in Massachusetts regarding changes to benefits for the 2019 calendar year.