If I am injured on the set, will the Plan pay for my medical expenses?

Occupational injuries or illnesses are normally covered under Workers Compensation Insurance. On-the-job injuries or illnesses are not covered by the Plan. If you work for a loan-out company, you should make sure that your employer covers you under their Workers Compensation policy.