- 2016 SAG-AFTRA Commercials Drafting Agreement - 2016 SAG-AFTRA Commercials addendum to Exhibit I of the 2013 SAG-AFTRA Commercials contract.
Electronic File Remittance Documents
- XML Contribution Reporting Technical Specification - Technical specifications for reporting earnings information in XML file format.
- XML Schema Definition (XSD) – XML schema definition to help in the validation of XML files.
- Sample XML file - Sample XML file format to be used as a reference to understand how the file should look.
- Exhibit F - Exhibit F excerpt from the 2013 SAG-AFTRA Radio Commercials contract regarding Multiple Service Contract Commercials Allocation Guidelines.
- Exhibit I - Exhibit I excerpt from the 2013 SAG-AFTRA Commercials contract regarding Multiple Service Contract Commercials Allocation Guidelines.
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Requests - Form to be filled if your company requires FASB information from the SAG-Producers Pension Plan. Should you require FASB information from the AFTRA Retirement Fund, please contact the AFTRA Retirement Fund.
- Refund and Credit Policy - The SAG-AFTRA Health Plan’s refund and credit policy for employers requesting refunds or credits on earnings/contributions.
- Sole Proprietor Reporting - SAG-AFTRA signatories are sometimes organized as a sole proprietorship or partnership (rather than as corporations or limited liability corporations). Our current policies allow for earnings and contributions to be reported on behalf of performers who worked on a SAG-AFTRA project for a sole proprietorship or partnership; however, federal law does not permit the Plan to accept earnings and contributions from these sole proprietors or partners on their own behalf.
- Withdrawal Liability - Information regarding withdrawal liability from the SAG-Producers Pension Plan. We will provide withdrawal liability estimates upon written request. A flat fee of $1,500.00 is charged per withdrawal liability estimate request. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. For information regarding withdrawal liability from the AFTRA Retirement Fund, please contact the AFTRA Retirement Fund.